Dual Enrollment classes are college classes that you take while in high school. Students who complete dual enrollment classes receive both college and high school credit for the class.
Deadline to apply for Fall DE classes is April 4, 2023.
Rhea County High School has the following requirements to be eligible for Dual Enrollment classes.
- Notify Ms. Wood of your interest in DE classes
- Students need to have self-discipline and good work ethics.
- Students must meet and maintain the enrollment standards set by the
- Students must be 15 years old.
- RCHS recommends a 21 ACT Composite Score, but an ACT score is not required.
- Students must not have a semester grade lower than a B in any course related
to the subject matter of the college course.
- TCAP/EOC scores in related courses must be "On Track" or "Mastered".
Contact Ms. Wood with any questions after looking at the RCHS DE Information document below. You can reach her at email@example.com.
Complete Required DE Google Form, TSAC Portal, and College Application